A traditional Christmas begins with a real tree.
Every year, we open the farm for families to come and find the perfect Christmas tree. You can walk the fields to find and cut your own, or choose a pre-cut or dug tree nearer the fire. While you’re at the farm getting a tree, make sure to go for a hayride and roast a s’more!
We currently have white pine, Norway spruce, and blue spruce growing on the farm. We cannot grow Fraser Firs in the Kentucky, but we do sell pre-cut Frasers from our fellow tree farms in North Carolina.
2016 Season Information
- Open 9-5 on Weekends Nov. 26 — Dec 18 and Black Friday (Nov 25)
- Prices here. Cash and check only!
- No wreaths and other decorations for sale this year (why?!)
- We’re hiding cash-filled ornaments in the trees again!
- Directions: Some cell phone maps are taking people to the wrong place. We’re working to fix this, but for now use our custom directions
Like details? You can find lots more information on trees and how we sell them here.